Re: Origin IETF draft

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 7:39 AM, Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 4:51 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
>> Yes, I too am interested in the timeline for the Origin spec at the IETF.
>
> I'm in the process of writing version 00.  I'd imagine I'll upload
> version 00 in the next few days.

I've now uploaded the 00 version to the IETF:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-abarth-origin-00.txt

>> Also, where can we find the latest version of the draft spec (is it [1]?)
>
> You can find the latest version here:
>
> http://webblaze.cs.berkeley.edu/2009/origin/origin.txt

I'll continue to update this version as I edit the spec.  I'll upload
new numbered versions to the IETF as appropriate.

>> and which mail list will/is be used for related discussions?

I'll continue to read this mailing list for feedback, but I'd expect
the majority of the discussion to take place on the HTTPbis
<ietf-http-wg-request@w3.org> mailing list.

Adam