Re: Origin IETF draft

From: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 07:39:01 -0800
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Cc: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 4:51 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
> Yes, I too am interested in the timeline for the Origin spec at the IETF.

I'm in the process of writing version 00.  I'd imagine I'll upload
version 00 in the next few days.

> Also, where can we find the latest version of the draft spec (is it [1]?)

You can find the latest version here:

http://webblaze.cs.berkeley.edu/2009/origin/origin.txt

(I'll probably change [1] to be a redirect to the above URL at some point.)

> and which mail list will/is be used for related discussions?

At the moment I don't have a mailing list set up for discussing the
draft.  I'll ask around at IETF about what would be appropriate and
report back in this forum.  In the mean time, feel free to send me
feedback directly.  (I also read this list, but these discussions
might be off-topic here.)

Adam