A+E todo

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:46:33 +0200
To: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi,

here's a list I've collected of things that still need to be done to A
+E (I did an editorial pass today). It might not be complete, others
are more than welcome to add to it:

  - viewMode needs to refer to Widgets-WM. Can we agree on what we
need to FPWD that one so that there's something to point to?
  - locale doesn't make much sense: it's a DOMString that is "set to
the value of user agent locales", which is an array. Our current
algorithm wouldn't allow us to pick one, so it could either be a
string joining all of those (as in HTTP) or a sequence<DOMString>. But
I'm not at all convinced that this is useful and I recommend dropping
it.
  - for width and height we should be clearer on what is meant by
"viewport"
  - preferences needs to be finalised
  - onmodechange shouldn't be Function, it should be ModeChangeEvent,
and ModeChangeEvent should have [Callback=FunctionOnly]
  - showNotification() needs a better definiion, getAttention() could
perhaps be clarified a little

I'll work on some of those tomorrow, feedback is welcome in the
meantime.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/