Re: [widgets] editorial style

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 5:03 PM, Anne van Kesteren<annevk@opera.com> wrote:
> Why are "Reserved Characters", "control characters", and "space characters" presented in such a different way? It seems that they can be done in a single style in a single place.

Editorial: Done. I created a new sub-section under "definitions"
called "Character Definitions" (hmmm, crappy name, but will do for
now). Moved character definitions there and laid them out with an
unordered list.

There is also a bug (?) in the spec, the reserved characters should
also have included the following code points as they are not allowed
in file names:

U+000A LINE FEED (LF),
U+000B LINE TABULATION,
U+000C FORM FEED (FF),
U+000D CARRIAGE RETURN (CR).

I've added them.

For the sake of the DoC, is that satisfactory?

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au