Re: Points of order on this WG

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 18:06:21 -0700
Cc: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>, Jeff Mischkinsky <JEFF.MISCHKINSKY@oracle.com>
To: "Nikunj R. Mehta" <nikunj.mehta@oracle.com>

On Jun 26, 2009, at 10:51 AM, Nikunj R. Mehta wrote:

> Secondly, Oracle proposes adding request interception and
> programmable http cache to the WG's charter. Oracle will provide
> resources for editing and reviewing proposals for all three
> deliverables.

We already have a broad charter and quite a few deliverables. Before
we add more to the charter, I'd like to understand the degree of
interest in request interception and programmable http cache. Is
anyone besides Oracle interested in pursuing this technology? Are any
implementors interested in implementing it?

Regards,
Maciej