Re: Points of order on this WG

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 09:15:19 +0200
Cc: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>, Jeff Mischkinsky <JEFF.MISCHKINSKY@oracle.com>
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
On Jun 26, 2009, at 07:49 , Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> It's also not clear to me if a BDB-level API is sufficient for
> developer needs.

That's something that we should nail down early this time around. I
tend to think that "sufficient for developer needs" means good enough
that one can implement something like Persevere / MongoDB / KiokuDB on
top of it, and several others have made similar comments. I'm unsure
as to how exactly that translates into requirements without tying us
to the implementation strategy of a couple products.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/