Re: Why I don't attend the weekly teleconference (Was: Input on the agenda)

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009, Nikunj R. Mehta wrote:

> Would it be possible to edit the Web Storage API draft to include the
> proposed [1] programmable HTTP cache [2] in it?

I don't think it needs to be in the Web Storage specification; it seems
like it would be better to have it in its own specification. That way it
can progress faster along the standards track.

The Web Storage specification is someone dead-locked right now due to the
lack of consensus on whether to use SQL or not.

> I suppose the precedent is commit-then-review. Is that practice relevant
> in this case? What software and configuration do I need to commit?

I believe the working group's team contact can provide you with CVS
access if you want to commit a draft to dev.w3.org.