Re: [XHR] XMLHttpRequest name

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 00:56:57 +0200
Cc: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, public-webapps@w3.org
To: Glen <lonedesign_2k@yahoo.com>
On Jun 23, 2009, at 18:19 , Glen wrote:
> That's surprising. If there are no guidelines, then it won't likely be
> avoided in future. We'll end up with all sorts of variations.

We already have all sorts of variations, we're surviving it. It's not
so surprising at all considering how deeply independent invention is
woven into the web's evolution.

We frequently have naming discussions but they generally involve
voting someone off the island, and that's just not nice.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/