Widgets 1.0: Packaging and Configuration questions

From: Jeff Decker <w3c-updates@celestialwake.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:12:25 -0400
To: public-webapps@w3.org
Hi Everyone,

I was going over the P&C spec and had a couple questions:

1. Under section 7.12 "The feature Element" it does not note how a
widget user agent should handle an unknown feature name. Is this intended?

2. Under section 6.5 "Start Files" it says "It is optional for user
agents to support the media types listed in the default start files
table." Does this mean a user agent can support any combination of
Default Start Files from the table or are the files grouped under the
media types? So If I were to support text/html, then I would need to
search for both .htm and .html files?

Thanks,
Jeff