Re: [cors] Web application

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 20:39:09 +0200, Mike Wilson <mikewse@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Seriously Anne, I don't know what game you are playing, but I'm
> ending this discussion right here. I wish you would accept input
> from people more experienced in some fields than yourself, without
> resorting to putting words in their mouth, or pretending to
> misunderstand.

I really don't understand what you mean. According to the Wikipedia article Web application is used to refer to applications on the Web that use JavaScript etc. The sidebar mentions Google Calendar, the history section mentions Gmail. This all seems pretty consistent with the usage of "client-side Web application" in the CORS draft. What am I missing?

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/