RE: [widgets] P&C Last Call comments, 3

Hi Marcos,

Thanks for the fixes.

>>> Version attribute
>>> "The value of a version attribute is an arbitrary string (possibly empty) that denotes a software version
>>identifier."
>>> What is software?
>>> 8.5 says
>>> version
>>>    A version attribute that specifies the version of the widget. It is optional for authors to use this attribute.
>>> Both shall be aligned.
>>
>>Right, the first definition is intended to be generic and abstract so
>>it can be re-applied in the future if needed.

So what about the consistency and our versioning discussion?
You already know that you want to re-apply a definition.
I think a consistent definition, at least within one document would help in comprehending the topic.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Marcin

Marcin Hanclik
ACCESS Systems Germany GmbH
Tel: +49-208-8290-6452  |  Fax: +49-208-8290-6465
Mobile: +49-163-8290-646