Re: [widgets] P&C Last Call comments, 2

Hi Marcin,

All fixed.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 12:44 AM, Marcin Hanclik
<Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com> wrote:
> EDITORIALs
>
> 6.5
> via a content elements src attribute.
> should be
> via a content element's src attribute.

fixed

> "A default start file must appear at either the ..."
> "A default start file" is not an anchor.

fixed.

> 6.6
> Authoring guideline
> "If using [SVG] as an icon format and one intends it to be animated, use declarative animation."
> should be
> "If using [SVG] as an icon format with an intention for it to be animated, use declarative animation."

I met you half way: "If using [SVG] as an icon format, and the
intention is for it to be animated, then use declarative animation"

> 6.7
> "Over the wire (e.g. over HTTP)..."
> Maybe something more descriptive could be invented here, since recently the Web content gets delivered wireless and over HTTP?

Right, changed it to "If the protocol over which the widget package is
tranferred supports the [MIME] specification, then.."

> 6.8
> "A widget file extension is the text string .wgt in any case form..."
> What about:
> A widget file extension is the text string that case-insensitively matches the string ".wgt".

Used your text.

> 7.
> All files and folders, except digital signatures ...
> should be
> All files and folders, except for the digital signatures ...

Fixed.

> 7.2
> This sections presents three ...
> should be
> This section presents three ...

Fixed.

> The purpose of this "fallback" model is to reduce then number of ...
> should be
> The purpose of this "fallback" model is to reduce the number of ...

Fixed.

> In this case, to find find the ...
> should be
> In this case, to find the ...

Fixed.

> 7.3
> whose folder-name case-sensitively match the string ...
> should be
> whose folder-name case-sensitively matches the string ...

Fixed.

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au