Re: FPWD for WAR?

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 11:34:10 +0200
To: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Cc: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 10:28 AM, Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like us to agree to a plan to get WAR to FPWD as soon as possible. I
> would suggest the following that we build on the document that Marcos has
> already put up[0], add an extended version of the SM processing that Thomas
> discussed on this list[1], and note the points on which there is
> disagreement. With that, go to FPWD.
>
> Then I would like the plan to be that we call for discussion here on the
> disagreement, and try to resolve them.

Sure. I can do a call today.

> Thoughts? Removing this has had messy ripple effects — it would be nice to
> address the issue quickly.

It would be great to have those affected on the call if possible.
Theoretically, we can get a spec out by Friday if the W3C can help us
out. However, there is a whole bunch of admin stuff that needs to
happen before we can get a FPWD to happen.

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au