FPWD for WAR?

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 10:28:48 +0200
To: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi all,

I'd like us to agree to a plan to get WAR to FPWD as soon as possible.
I would suggest the following that we build on the document that
Marcos has already put up[0], add an extended version of the SM
processing that Thomas discussed on this list[1], and note the points
on which there is disagreement. With that, go to FPWD.

Then I would like the plan to be that we call for discussion here on
the disagreement, and try to resolve them.

Thoughts? Removing this has had messy ripple effects  it would be
nice to address the issue quickly.

[0] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-access/
[1] http://www.w3.org/mid/8273305F-C0A4-465F-83E4-90020C2122C3@w3.org

--