[widgets] Call for Additional Editor(s) for P&C spec

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 07:08:14 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, ext Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
Hi All - as you can see from Marcos list below, there are still
several open items that must be completed before we publish LCWD#2 of
the P&C spec.

Given the relatively aggressive schedule we have to complete this
spec [1], this is a Call for Additional Editors for the P&C spec.

If you are interested, please let us know and include those items
below you agree to address.

-Regards, Art Barstow