[widgets] i18n feedback

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 12:46:50 +0200
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi,
Just want to thank everyone who has sent feedback on the i18n document.
I have collated all the feedback and am using it as I fold the i18n
document I prepared into the spec. I probably won't respond individually
to comments sent, but I will ask those who sent feedback to re-review
the updates draft of the P&C specification once I've integrated
everything. At my current pace, I should be done in a week or so (see
yesterday's email for a list of what I'm working on).

Kind regards,
Marcos