Re: [widgets] Dig Sig review in prep for LC

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:26:08 +0200
To: marcosc@opera.com
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
On 29 Apr 2009, at 13:55, Marcos Caceres wrote:

>> Well... Doesn't "Last Call" suggest that you're actually beyond the
>> phase of
>> rapid changes?

> LOL! hell no, that's when most changes happen because it's the only
> time people pay enough attention to do an actual review. That's why
> Last Call should really be called "First Call" :)

I guess I'd rather see several last calls with just a month between
them, than setting an expectation that lots of rapid changes occur in
something that people are supposed to take some time to do a final
review of.  The kind of note that you're suggesting can very well
cause people to *still* not pay attention to the draft, and wait till
something more stable comes out.

Say hello to substantive comments in CR. ;)