Re: [webstorage] disk space

Yeah, this requirement doesn't make very much sense:

"User agents should guard against sites storing data in the storage
areas or databases of subdomains, e.g. storing up to the limit in
a1.example.com, a2.example.com, a3.example.com, etc, circumventing the
main example.com storage limit."

Someone who wants to use up a lot of storage can just register as many
domain names as he/she likes for $5 a piece.

I suggest removing the requirement.

Adam