[webstorage] disk space

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:41:24 +0200
To: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
The specification currently suggests to guard against subdomains. I was
wondering why subdomains are called out and not different ports or even
completely different domains now that postMessage() is available.

Since this particular section keeps talking about domains I was wondering
if it has actually been updated to reflect the switch from a domain-based
policy to a origin-based policy for storage. It seems that some of the
recommendations need to be reworded.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/