RE: [Proposal] Empowering the Widget to ask fro "mode change" in A&E

I agree.
- No exception to maintain coherence.
- Name "changeMode(<mode name>)".

Arve> It should be noted, however, that this is problematic on device for a number of reasons,
> given that floating or mini widgets would typically exist on some "desktop" or in an application
> grid, so these mode changes are problematic from a UX-view (and may as well have a security implication or two)
Can you word this a bit more?
I'm not sure I get what you mean here.

Regards

---
Ivan De Marino
Orange Labs
Mobile and Web Software Engineer, R&D UK
tel. +44 20 8849 5806
mob. +44 7515 955 861
mob. +44 7974 156 216
ivan.demarino@orange-ftgroup.com

This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, is intended only for the use of the person/s or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorised to receive information for the intended recipient) you must not use, disclose, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail.  Thank you.

France Telecom R&D UK Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 4193379. Our registered office is Minerva House, Montague Close, London, SE1 9BB.