[webstorage] events

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:48:20 +0200
To: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
There's quite a big interoperability problem with the events.

  * Per the specification the event is to be dispatched on Window (and does
not bubble).
  * In Firefox it is dispatched on body and then bubbles up to Window.
  * In WebKit it is dispatched on body (and does not bubble).
  * In Internet Explorer it is dispatched on document.

It would be nice if we can figure out where we want to go in the end.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/