Re: [widgets] Agenda for 23 April 2009 Voice Conference

I agree that the sentence should be dropped.

I'll take an editorial pass today to remove that sentence, address the
agreed changes on Mark's editorial comments and to remove the Created
material.

Thanks for noting this one.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch