Re: [widgets] Agenda for 23 April 2009 Voice Conference

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 17:26:10 +0200
To: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Cc: Barstow Art <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi,

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 3:31 PM, Frederick Hirsch
<frederick.hirsch@nokia.com> wrote:
>> d. What needs to be done before this spec is "feature-complete" and
>> ready for Last Call WD publication?
>
> address editorial comments from Mark, as posted on list
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009AprJun/0256.html
> can edit this today.
>
> Agree to coordination published update of Signature Properties, thus remove
> section 9 from widget signature
> http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-digsig/#sigproperties
>
> any other comments received that we might have missed?

I'm not sure if we addressed the issue that was raised on a two blogs
about the assertion that "Widget authors and distributors can
digitally sign widgets as a trust and quality assurance mechanism."

It was suggested that we should drop that sentence, I think.

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au