[XHR] Error flag

From: Kartikaya Gupta <lists.webapps@stakface.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 22:14:34 +0000
To: public-webapps@w3.org

The editor's draft of the XHR spec doesn't say when to clear the error flag. Based on experimentation I'm guessing it's supposed to be cleared in step 21 of the open() algorithm. Is this correct?

Also, will the IDL be updated to reflect exceptions thrown from the various methods and property accessors? This may already be on the to-do list, but I thought I'd mention it in case it wasn't.

Cheers,
kats