RE: Sketch of an idea to address widget/package addressing with fragID syntax and media-type defn.

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 15:01:48 +0000
To: Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>

Hello Marcos,

> > Well, I and the TAG have expressed interest in that more general problem[3].
> > If you reject input on that basis you make it very hard for us to help you.
> > Maybe our help is not what you want.
> >

> No no no! I'm not rejecting any input. Honestly, I didn't mean to
> sound like I was. I'm sorry you interpreted my comments that way.

My apologies too for any misinterpretation... lets set that aside and continue.

I'll chew some more on the rest of you message... but I have other things that I need to do right now.

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England