[selectors-api] All Issues Resolved

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:51:59 +0100
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>

Hi,
   As of now, all of the outstanding issues relating to Selectors API
have now been resolved and closed.  The last updates to the spec
included revising the example section, which needed updating after the
NSResolver was removed, and updating the list of acknowledgements.

The latest editors draft can be reviewed here.

http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/selectors-api/

I have also prepared and published the disposition of comments.

http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/selectors-api/disposition-of-comments.html

I believe the draft is now ready to proceed to Last Call again, as
agreed at the F2F last week.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/