Re: [widgets] i18n <span> element VS unicode RLM/LRM

Hi Felix,
I've passed your schema related comments to our schema maintainer
(David Håsäther, CC'd). Unless David has any comments, objections or
modifications, I would expect to see your recommendations in the
schema in the next publication.

Thanks again!

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 12:49 AM, Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org> wrote:
<snip>
> after looking at this again I am thinking you could also say:
>
> any= (attribute * - w:* { text }
>  | text
>  | anyElement)*
>
> anyElement =  element * - w:* { any }
>

> "-w:*" (assuming that the "w" prefix is bound to the widgets namespace)
> means that you exclude native widgets markup from the "any" defintions. That
> is just a suggestion, no need to handle this as a formal comments.
>
> Regards, Felix.

Kind regards,
--
Marcos Caceres