[widgets] Agenda for 14 August 2008 Voice Conference

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 10:10:44 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>

Below is the agenda for the August 14 Widgets Voice Conference (VC).

Several members of the group have sent advanced regrets because of a
European bank holiday and vacations but since our f2f meeting is less
than two weeks away, we will meet and focus on comments regarding the
Requirements LC doc.

   Time: 07:00 Boston; 13:00 Paris; 20:00 Tokyo; 21:00 Brisbane
   Duration = 60 minutes
   Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 9231 ("WAF1")
   IRC channel = #wam; irc.w3.org:6665
   Confidentiality of minutes = Public

   Widgets Requirements LC:
   Disposition of Comments for Requirements LC:

1. Review Agenda

2. Announcements

a. Register for the Turin f2f meeting by August 15:

b. We will postpone discussions on OMTP's Comments on the
Requirements LC document until the contributors issue is clarified.

c. Turin f2f meeting agenda:

3. Comments from MWBP WG on the Requirements LC:

  Bryan's e-mail: <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/
  Comments (attachment in Bryan's email): <http://tinyurl.com/5nyyx8>

4. Comments from Krzysztof on the Requirements LC:

  Krzy: <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/
  Marcos: <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/

5. Comments from Benoit on the Requirements LC:

  Benoit: <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/
  Marcos: <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/

6. AOB