Re: [selectors-api] NSResolver moving nodes between documents

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 12:04:20 +0200
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>

Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> Lachlan Hunt wrote:
>> If I add the following paragraph to the security section, would this
>> adequately address this issue?
>> If, at any time, the implementation detects a situation which would
>> violate security policies, the implementation MAY abort and raise a
>> security exception.
> That would address my concern, yes.

It appears that I had forgotted to actually add this requirement in
until now.  I just added that to the security section.

I also defined that if the implementation encounters any other error
condition that isn't covered by the specification, a language-binding-
or implementation-specific exception may be raised.  This was to address
your other concerns raised in bugzilla recently.

You may review the changes in the latest editors draft.

Please let me know whether or not you are satisfied with this response.

Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software