Re: Initial input for discussion of Widget security model

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 1:33 AM, Arve Bersvendsen <arveb@opera.com> wrote:
> Attached is a document providing some initial input on a security model for
> a widget, that should provide a rough draft for providing the/a widget
> security model.
>
> Note that the document is not to be treated as input for specification text,
> and it needs substantial work and review before any such thing can take
> place.

I'm just wondering how we should proceed with the Security input? My
preference has always been to create a Widgets 1.0: Security spec.
However, we need someone to edit it. I am willing to help edit it, but
would not want to take a leading editorial role.

kind regards,
Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres