RE: <New: Tracking Issues in XHR that we raised>

The previous specification that Geoffrey Garen from Apple pointed out as incorrect has the following:

"
responseText:
If the state is not LOADING or DONE raise an INVALID_STATE_ERR
exception and terminate these steps.

responseXML:
If the state is not DONE raise an INVALID_STATE_ERR exception and
terminate these steps.
"

And it indeed doesn't conform to any browser's behavior. It should be revised to:

"
responseText:
If the state is not DONE, raise an INVALID_STATE_ERR exception and terminate these steps.

responseXML:
If the state is not at least OPENED, raise an INVALID_STATE_ERR exception and
terminate these steps.

[Note: otherwise a responseXML object is returned, which contains additional information
about parserError etc. We have agreed to note this in XHR spec but have it specified in XHR2]
"

I would be interested in knowing whether or not the AJAX library used by greenfiledonline.com
is broken with the revised version. Actually if it work with IE, then it will not be broken
with the above specification I point out.