IRC logging

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:27:55 +0200
To: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>

Hi,

Krijn Hoetmer volunteered for logging our IRC channel (#webapps on
irc.w3.org:80) similarly to how he logs for the HTML WG, CSS WG, and
WHATWG. (Also the public ARIA discussion channel I believe.) If you have
any objections to this please say so before the weekend.

If people find it more appropriate to decide this using a survey that
would be fine with me as well, but since I don't expect opposition that
seems like quite a bit of overhead.

Kind regards,

--
Anne van Kesteren