Re: New Progress Events editor's draft

From: Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 23:47:59 +0900
To: Sam Weinig <weinig@apple.com>
Cc: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@webbackplane.com>, Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>, Webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Sam Weinig <weinig@apple.com>, 2008-06-17 07:34 -0700:

> On Jun 17, 2008, at 3:45 AM, Michael(tm) Smith wrote:
>> Note that all of the Web API WG drafts are in this tree:
>>
>>  http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/
>>
>> And the WAF WG drafts (including Access-Control spec) are here:
>>
>>  http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/
>
> By which I am sure Mike meant
>
>  http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/

Yep, thanks Sam.. copy/paste laziness on my part.

FWIW, also note that all the HTML WG drafts are here:

  http://dev.w3.org/html5/

And Geolocation is here:

  http://dev.w3.org/geo/api/

I think the covers most of the browser API-related spec work for
which we are maintaining drafts on dev.w3.org

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith
http://people.w3.org/mike/