Re: Issues and Actions

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:17:22 +0200, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:
> Anyhow, comments from others are welcom, particularly the WebApps
> Editors.

I think I'd be fine with having the technical issues in the tracker.
However, if it's just going to contain a link to Microsofts' e-mail I
don't think it's worth it. Also, Jonas already replied in detail to that
e-mail suggesting there are not as many issues as one might think. (In his
reply I found one concrete thing he thought Access Control should do
different (aside from the other things he raised in separate threads, that
is, for which I raised some issues in the old tracker), to which I
replied.)

(I hope my afterthought parentheticals are not too confusing.)

Also, I'd like it not to be required to have issues in the tracker. The
way it worked in the Web API WG and WAF WG was good.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>