Re: Seeking earlier feedback from MS [Was: IE Team's Proposal for Cross Site Requests]

On Jun 13, 2008, at 3:51 PM, Sunava Dutta wrote:

> [Sunava Dutta] Sorry Jonas, but I really don't know what else you
> want me to say. In case you have forgotten, our conversation a few
> weeks back (You, Arun, Window, EricLaw [MSFT], Chris [MSFT] and I)
> on teleconference on CS-XHR and XDR as you yourself said was very
> informative for Mozilla on articulating why we have security
> concerns with CS-XHR and reasons why we are shipping XDR. At least
> Mozilla should have a good understanding of our concerns although no
> doubt the paper will expand on that. Meanwhile, yes 2 weeks is short
> and I look forward to spending that time moving forward my other
> numerous commitments before we further discuss this.

We have been waiting for Microsoft's detailed input for months. It is
still not available in a form the group can use, and there's no
Microsoft representative available to discuss it for the next couple
of weeks.

Is Microsoft actually interested in achieving interoperability in this
area? Is it a high priority?

Regards,
Maciej