RE: Seeking earlier feedback from MS [Was: IE Team's Proposal for Cross Site Requests]

Inline....

[Sunava Dutta] Sorry Jonas, but I really don't know what else you want me to say. In case you have forgotten, our conversation a few weeks back (You, Arun, Window, EricLaw [MSFT], Chris [MSFT] and I) on teleconference on CS-XHR and XDR as you yourself said was very informative for Mozilla on articulating why we have security concerns with CS-XHR and reasons why we are shipping XDR. At least Mozilla should have a good understanding of our concerns although no doubt the paper will expand on that. Meanwhile, yes 2 weeks is short and I look forward to spending that time moving forward my other numerous commitments before we further discuss this.