Re: Mass Subscription, and How to Unsubscribe

From: Cindy Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:41:36 -0400
To: "Doug Schepers" <schepers@w3.org>
Cc: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>

On 6/11/08, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org> wrote:

> If you hate being autosubscribed, I don't blame you, and you can blame
> me.  I'm honestly very sorry if you didn't want to be added, and it is
> very easy for you to unsubscribe yourself.  You can either send an email
> to <public-webapps-request@w3.org> with the word "unsubscribe" in the
> subject, or write to me personally and I'll do it manually.

Hi, Doug..

I, for one, surely appreciate it.. :)

Actually, and without going off a tangent too far, multiple times
lately wondered if there's not one W3C list to (also) subscribe to
that *solely* announces new lists just as this as they form..

Peace and best wishes..

Cindy Sue

- :: -
CindySueCausey.blogspot.com