Re: [testtwf-shenzhen] Need your input: Writing Webapps tests at TestTWF

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 6:54 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>wrote:

> * DOM3 Events (moving toward a new LCWD) - Gary and Alex are the Test
> Facilitators and PubStatus says this test suite is "75% complete". Gary,
> Alex - what is the status of this test suite? If there are some testing
> gaps you think the TTWF people should address, please let us know the
> details.

During the F2F meeting, I guestimated coverage to be closer to 20%. I have
no idea where the 75% number came from but even if it was accurate at one
time, we've needed to make many changes to the spec as we come to consensus
on various parts.

i have not yet moved into "test mode", but I plan on doing that soon since
the spec is starting to settle down.