Re: [testtwf-shenzhen] Need your input: Writing Webapps tests at TestTWF

From: Кошмарчик <garykac@chromium.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 13:20:17 -0700
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Cc: Rebecca Hauck <rhauck@adobe.com>, Kris Krueger <krisk@microsoft.com>, Aryeh Gregor <ayg@aryeh.name>, "Ms2ger @ Mozilla" <ms2ger@gmail.com>, Alex Kuang <Alex.Kuang@microsoft.com>, "public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org" <public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org>, "public-testtwf@w3.org" <public-testtwf@w3.org>
On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 6:54 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>wrote:

> * DOM3 Events (moving toward a new LCWD) - Gary and Alex are the Test
> Facilitators and PubStatus says this test suite is "75% complete". Gary,
> Alex - what is the status of this test suite? If there are some testing
> gaps you think the TTWF people should address, please let us know the
> details.

During the F2F meeting, I guestimated coverage to be closer to 20%. I have
no idea where the 75% number came from but even if it was accurate at one
time, we've needed to make many changes to the spec as we come to consensus
on various parts.

i have not yet moved into "test mode", but I plan on doing that soon since
the spec is starting to settle down.