Re: Call for Test Results for Web Sockets 9-Sep-2012 CR

From: Ken Reed <kenre@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 20:04:05 +0000
To: "public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org" <public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org>, "art.barstow@nokia.com" <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Art,
Attached are the test results of executing the approved tests against IE10. All tests pass with the exception of the last one which based on the errors I suspect is having an infrastructure issue. Perhaps the test author could investigate further.

I'd be happy to consolidate results into one report as other venders submit their results.

Thanks,
Ken