RE: Opera's SSE Tests on GitHub [Was: <different topic>]

From: Zhao, Tina <tina.zhao@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 04:11:11 +0000
To: James Graham <jgraham@opera.com>
CC: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, "public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org" <public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org>
Hello James,

Here is the review status of Opera SSE tests [1] vs. CR Server-Sent-Events spec [2]

Totally 53 SSE tests, 43 good tests for CR Server-Sent-Event spec. 10 tests in /event/-source-master need update:

eventsource-prototype.htm: Obsolete. No prototype defined in SSE spec
eventsource-constructor-stringify.htm: Need update. Usage of 'async_test()' does not follow 'testharness.js'
eventsource-constructor-url-bogus.htm: Need update. Test case failure caused by assert_throws() issue
eventsource-constructor-url-multi-window.htm, format-field-retry-bogus.htm and format-field-retry.htm: Need update. The usage of 't.done()' does not follow 'testharness.js'. The method t.done() should be invoked after t.ste() finish.
eventsource-cross-origin.htm, request-cache-control.htm and request-credentials.htm: Need update. Set up instructions for PHP server http://crosssite.XXX.XXX is required in README file.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/event-source
[2] http://dev.w3.org/html5/eventsource/publish/CR-eventsource-Dec-2012.html

Thanks,