Re: [websocket-test] What's the plan for reviewing and approving Opera's WebSocket tests?

On 02/21/2013 07:35 PM, Ken Reed wrote:
> (Resending in Plain Text, sorry for the duplicate post.)
>
> Yes, we think the already approved tests are sufficient.

Since there are substantially more unapproved tests than approved tests
— around 120 unapproved compared to around 70 approved — it seems highly
non-obvious that the approved tests cover all the same things as the
unapproved tests. This strongly suggests that there are areas of the
spec that are not adequately covered by the approved tests.

If you have some evidence that the approved tests nevertheless provide
good enough coverage it would be useful if you could present this.