RE: RfR: Progress Events Test Cases; deadline January 28

Hi Ms2ger,

Checking again, IMO, only the following three assertions should be retained
in #1:
  assert_equals(ev.lengthComputable, false)
  assert_equals(ev.loaded, 0)
  assert_equals(ev.total, 0)
and #6 should be moved to DOM.

Would you review it again?