PR Merge rights [Was: Re: [XHR] formdata test failure in Opera test suite

Thanks Jungkee and I forgot Julian is the XHR test facilitator so sorry
about that.

Tobie, Robin - would you please clarify who has the "right to merge" PRs
for WebApps' specs (in this case XHR) and how one obtains the proper rights?

What do you think about permitting all of WebApps' WG participants to be
able to merge any PR (for any WebApps spec)?

-Thanks, Art