Re: Adding WebSocket and WebWorker test suites to testing framework

On 11/6/12 12:33 PM, ext Kris Krueger wrote:
> Simon do you actually have to convert all the tests?
> If all the browsers pass then it would seem best to no spend time converting these 'Opera' tests.
> Since we'll delaying the spec from moving from CR -> PR waiting for this work to be completed.

I'd rather not wait a "few months" to start the CR interop testing.

Can someone identify the gap(s) Opera's tests fill and just port those
tests for now and port the others post PR? If we go that route, when can
that (presumably) smaller porting effort be completed?

-Thanks, AB