RE: Seeking status of Infraware's Web Storage test submission [Was: Re: Infraware test submissions]

Yes they do use testharness.js

-Kris

-----Original Message-----
From: Arthur Barstow [mailto:art.barstow@nokia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 5:03 AM
To: ext Ms2ger; 유성옥; 이종흔; Sung Taeg Kim; Woo il Kwon
Cc: public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org
Subject: Seeking status of Infraware's Web Storage test submission [Was: Re: Infraware test submissions]

Thanks Ms2ger!

Infraware people - what is the status of Infraware's Web Storage test suite submission? Do all of those tests use testharness.js?

Do you consider your submission sufficiently complete such that it can be used to evaluate an implementation vis-a-vis the Web Storage Candidate Recommendation? If not, what features are not tested?

-Thanks, Art