Seeking status of Infraware's Web Storage test submission [Was: Re: Infraware test submissions]

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 08:02:53 -0500
To: ext Ms2ger <ms2ger@gmail.com>, 유성옥 <sungok.you@infraware.co.kr>, 이종흔 <jhlee@infraware.co.kr>, Sung Taeg Kim <stkim@infraware.co.kr>, Woo il Kwon <willkwon@infraware.co.kr>
CC: public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org
Thanks Ms2ger!

Infraware people - what is the status of Infraware's Web Storage test
suite submission? Do all of those tests use testharness.js?

Do you consider your submission sufficiently complete such that it can
be used to evaluate an implementation vis-a-vis the Web Storage
Candidate Recommendation? If not, what features are not tested?

-Thanks, Art