Re: Are there tests for the getAttribute returning null change?

On Sat, 25 Aug 2012, Domenic Denicola wrote:

> Am I looking in the right place, at [5]?

Not quite; DOM tests are in [1*] (and should be run from [2*]. Also, you
should always look in the submitted directory; moving tests from submitted
to approved isn't always as frictionless as we would like (hopefully we
will tweak the system to make this easier).

> Would it be worthwhile
> contributing such tests if they don't exist, or should I assume it's
> somewhere in the vastness of the unapproved directory, and it will get
> moved eventually?

It is much better to assume that there are no tests if you can't find any
:) And contributions are very much appreciated. Please let me know if you
have any difficulty with the test harness or submission process.

[1*] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webapps/file/6619f51f47c6/DOMCore/tests
[2*] http://w3c-test.org/webapps/DOMCore/tests/