Semantic Data ?

From: Paul Libbrecht <paul@activemath.org>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 15:10:18 +0200
To: public-webapps-cdf-discuss@w3.org

Dear List,

I am not sure it is really the scope of this workshop but it is kind of
related: some markup-languages have the ability to store semantic
content aside of presentation content, even with a synchronization
between the markup-trees.

MathML is such, for example, it allows MatML presentation to be endowed
with IDs corresponding to IDs in the content-tree whose semantic is
well defined.

Out of that, copy and paste can be achieved and this is what interests
me...
I was wondering if copy-and-paste (and drag-and-drop) and the embedding
of semantic-data (or references to) are of concern to this workshop ?

paul