Web Application UI

From: Sarah Allen <sallen@laszlosystems.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 22:19:18 -0700
To: public-webapps-cdf-discuss@w3.org

Enclosed is my postion paper: "The Future of the Web is not the Past of
Windows"

XML is well-suited to GUI development.  In fact, I believe it is a natural
way to describe application UI.  Often I see XML standards generate
standardized user interface look and feel.  I present the position that
today's web calls for an approach to application UI that supports the wide
range of design that we see in web content today.

Sarah Allen
Laszlo Systems