Re: [XHR] Comments on the latest public working draft

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 20:58:55 +0200, Sergiu Dumitriu
<sergiu.dumitriu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry if this was asked already but:
>
> - Why doesn't a redirect that violates the security restrictions throw
> SECURITY_ERR, instead of NETWORK_ERR?

This makes it more forward-consistent with XMLHttpRequest Level 2 where we
also don't distinguish between network failures and network security
failures.

> - On the send algorithm, step 4 ("If stored method is GET act as if the
> data argument is null"), why only GET and not HEAD, also?

In order to subset HTTP as little as possible.

Kind regards,